مطلوب مهندس معمارى خبرة من 3 الى 5 سنوات
خريج جامعة حكومية الجامعات الخاصة يمتنعون
senior Architects assist in the development of design detail construction documents.
They stay involved throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs. As such, they operate as part of an overall project team; they work closely with a range of construction professionals from quantity surveyors to building services engineers.
Typical work activities include:
• Creating building Shop drawings and highly detailed Production both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD or Equivalent) applications.
• Studying the project technical details, Architectural drawings, check construction methods to develop details.
• Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
• Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
• Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
• Prepare presentation drawings and otherwise supervise the implementation of company standards regarding output quality control
• Playing a part in the project team, accurately communicate relevant project information to project team and directors.
• Visiting regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
For the most part an architect’s working day will be office based. However, site visits and meetings with clients are frequent, so visits can figure prominently.
Working hours are typically 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Sunday to Thursday, as highlighted above, but Employees may also have to work extra hours, evenings and weekends to meet tight deadlines