Mechanical Site Engineer- Fire Fighting
Supervises the work of relevant mechanical fire fighting works to ensure quality and that constructions/installations are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations. Act as a focal point to the Client and to the Head of Department.
• Reviews materials and equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the specifications.
• Reviews shop drawings to ensure that they are in accordance with the design and that they are coordinated
• Witnesses testing and commissioning and performance of various plant and systems. Issue ‘Handing Over’ certificate for completed works.
• Reviews ‘As Built’ drawings and ‘Operation and Maintenance Manuals’.
-• Minimum 3-5 years experience in relevant quality projects.
• firefighting background is must
. Good command in English
-B.Sc/B.Eng in Mechanical/ Engineering.
-Experience: 3 – 5 Years.
-Comments: kindly send your CV with recent photo And write code in the email subject