Automation Engineer PLC
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum five (5)
• Experience including DDC, DCS and PLCs.
• Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on PLCs, SCADA or HMI systems.
• Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology. • Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases.
• Experience with Visual Basic scripting The ideal candidate must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, control system installation and implementation.
“Automation Engineer PLC”