Döhler Egypt jobs
Döhler Egypt for the production of Natural Food and Beverage Ingredients seeks to hire a planner to be responsible for the following:
• Review messages generated from MRP and take required actions including purchase order approval, placement and confirmation.
• Run and monitor inventory Exception Report on weekly basis. Optimize supply levels while maintaining supply chain agility to support demand fluctuation through Transfer, Expedite, Postpone and cancellation.
• Proactively identify potential service and overstock issues, work with Sales and purchasing for solutions to eliminate or mitigate the impact to fill rate and inventory exposures.
• Work with Operations Receiving and suppliers to resolve issues related to shortage, overage and product damage, and close purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Measure, analyze and report KPIs such as supplier on time fill rate, lead time and capacity, and work with purchasing for continuous improvement of their performance.
• Work with Sales, Quality and Operations to prevent and dispose excess & obsolete inventory.
• Perform various supply planning and inventory analyses as needed.
• Make recommendations to enhance business processes and tools. Take initiatives to continuously improve operational efficiencies.
• Establish and foster collaborative partnerships with Customer service, Sales, Logistics, and Operations in support of the supply planning process.
• A bachelor degree in Engineering
• 1-3 years of experience as a supply planner preferably in Manufacturing/ FMCG sectors
• SAP experience is a plus
• Excellent command of English language
• Preferably residents of Giza and 6th of October
If interested, kindly send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line.