1. Receive the tasks from the team leader to develop
2. Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes,
3. Implement the requested changes on the existing software,
4. Work on software enhancement,
5. Develop new versions of the system,
6. Contribute in ERD creation with analyst and dot net team leader,
7. Contribute in Project architecture with team leader
8. Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required,
9. Plan the implementation of the system,
10. Distribute tasks to juniors,
11. Communicate with quality team concerning bugs issues and solve bugs problems, if required, in any software programs,
12. Contribute with team leader in high and low levels of application design,
13. Guide and peer review junior in coding and coding standard,
14. Record time sheet corresponding to each task and bug,
15. Perform other required related tasks.
Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
• C#, vb .net language ,
• LINQ, EF
• Dot Net framework version 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 , 4.5
• Windows services & WCF Services , ASP.NET & MVC
•MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 development using T-SQL (Work Experience is a must),
•Familiar with desktop/web development model and Internet Information Server
•Experience with Telerik – RadControls for ASP.Net Ajax is recommended
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
•Strong presentation skills,
•Excellent motivational skills,
•Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent command of English,
•Conflict resolution skills,
•Ability to handle difficult situations.