Sales Manager for Instrumentation and Automatic Control
Commercial company, within a leading group of companies that is the agent of first class European and American suppliers has an excellent employment opportunity for the instrumentation and controls division.
Job title: Sales Manager.
-Manage all sales opportunities and business development activities for instrumentation and automatic control business in Egypt.
-Will be responsible for the agreed sales and bookings for the instrumentation and automatic control product lines and services in the defined sales territory.
– Proactively promote and lead the sales of products and services in Egypt for the agreed territory.
– Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the regional and business plan.
– Lead and develop the business for the implementation of sales strategies and service opportunities with end users, EPCs and OEMs.
– Develop account plans for key customers.
– Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports.
-Strengthen existing customer relationships and develop new customers.
– Improve customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
– Manage the team to produce proposals for instrumentation and automatic control products ensuring that they are accurate, technically verified, competitively priced, submitted on time and offer customer solutions that highlight customer business benefits.
-Liaise with customer, gather competitive intelligence and improve customer service, consistent with divisional sales strategies and account plans.
– Liaise with other departments/organizations as necessary to ensure effective delivery of customer solution, offering customer service levels that set US ahead of the competitors.
-Keep up-to-date with developments and trends in products, industries and market conditions.
– Deliver training/education to sales representatives as required.
– Liaise with finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies and help reduce the company DSO levels.
– Fulfill any other reasonable duties as required.
-Electrical engineering degree.
– Strong instrumentation and automatic control experience.
-7+ years in the instrumentation field with the majority in sales or business development.
-Job contact E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org