Electrical LowVoltage Engineer
The Electrical LV Engineer would be responsible for:
• Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, designs and accomplishes product presentations
• Collaborate with sales teams to qualify client opportunities, and manage the opportunities through the pursuit process
• Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown for large projects
• Verifying & confirming the RFQ, BOQ.
• Design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm …etc.)
• Present the proposal and work in collaboration with the customer to gain commitment to the engagement – collaborate with the suppliers and take best prices to make proposal.
• Remain current with relevant technology developments through ongoing training and personal
To be successful in winning this role, you will have the following pre-requisites:
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Fluency in English.
• 2 years, and 5 years’ experience at least in Electrical LV is a must (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, intercom, BMS, Nurse call …etc.).
• Extensive engineering knowledge in the design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, structure cabling …etc.).
• Ability to focus customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
• Able to develop relationships and communicate with high level customer technical staff.
• Advanced understanding of technical terminology related to company products & services.
• Advanced level presentation skills.