ETL Developers are NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING for a Mulitnational Company located in Heliopolis. With Flexible Working Hours, Benefits and Competitive Salary
Experience 1-2 Yrs.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop ETL solutions using tools available
• Extensive integration and development with web services.
• Monitor and debug data import failure and address issues.
• Perform data management tasks as required, loading, editing, restoring and archiving data.
• Experience with No-SQL and RDBMS databases .
• Work with Database Architect and Applications Developers to understand business application requirements and goals and assist in the development of scalable, available, and high performance schema changes in the ETL process.
• Ability to analyze and understand data and data patterns quickly and can connect data to business process.
• Document systems and processes.
• Troubleshoot production problems and work with other team members to identify and address issues.
• Experience with agile development environment.
•Develop reusable ETL components and routines that can be shared across multiple ETL processes.
Please forward your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org , with Subject ( ETL – 01 )