VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Head of Infrastructure for one of our clients which is a leading banks in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• A dynamic professional about 15+ years of rich overseas & indigenous experience in managing banking technology related business operations.
• Good experience in Change Management, Datacentre etc., and also
• Should have excellent communication skills and ITIL Certified.
• A keen implementer with demonstrated abilities in IT Infrastructure, IT
• Service and IT Operations management – a believer and very strong in IT and Business relationship bridging.
• Implemented tech refresh program (Worth USD 11 million) to being in state of art latest infra technologies for enabling uninterrupted IT service to business operations.
• Established and headed Business Solutions for the bank’s corporate and SMEs clients – first in the middle east to provide such a service to banking customers
• Comprehensive experience in designing systems / procedures for change management in IT project operations entailing mapping business processes and studying workflow to design business & technical solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence & enhancing competitive advantage.
• A strategist & implementer with proficiency in Managing IT Operations along with analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing database solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
• Ability to identify core business and technology expertise lacking in IT infrastructure and maintain pragmatic partnerships with vendors, business units & peer organizations.
• Expertise in adapting to complex environment/projects and work with internal & external stakeholders.
• Managing large data centers over a large user base with comprehensive knowledge of setting up and maintaining disaster recovery center operations so that new or changed systems work as specified and integrate well with other systems.
• An effective leader with distinguished abilities in end-to-end project management, custom designing IT & Business solutions, training &
• motivating team members to maintain deliverables as per SLA of the Group Policy.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
email@example.com or call + 91 476 2681150.