VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Head of Infrastructure for one of our clients which is a leading banks in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• A dynamic professional about 15+ years of rich overseas & indigenous experience in managing banking technology related business operations.
• Good experience in Change Management, Datacentre etc., and also
• Should have excellent communication skills and ITIL Certified.
• A keen implementer with demonstrated abilities in IT Infrastructure, IT
• Service and IT Operations management – a believer and very strong in IT and Business relationship bridging.
• Implemented tech refresh program (Worth USD 11 million) to being in state of art latest infra technologies for enabling uninterrupted IT service to business operations.
• Established and headed Business Solutions for the bank’s corporate and SMEs clients – first in the middle east to provide such a service to banking customers
• Comprehensive experience in designing systems / procedures for change management in IT project operations entailing mapping business processes and studying workflow to design business & technical solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence & enhancing competitive advantage.
• A strategist & implementer with proficiency in Managing IT Operations along with analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing database solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
• Ability to identify core business and technology expertise lacking in IT infrastructure and maintain pragmatic partnerships with vendors, business units & peer organizations.
• Expertise in adapting to complex environment/projects and work with internal & external stakeholders.
• Managing large data centers over a large user base with comprehensive knowledge of setting up and maintaining disaster recovery center operations so that new or changed systems work as specified and integrate well with other systems.
• An effective leader with distinguished abilities in end-to-end project management, custom designing IT & Business solutions, training &
• motivating team members to maintain deliverables as per SLA of the Group Policy.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at