IT desktop support engineer
• Acting as a point of contact for all desktop support needs.
• Remote and onsite support for the internal/external customers for various IT requirements.
• Set up desktops and systems access for new employees.
• Documenting work in the incident management tracking tool and manages service levels to meet and exceed allowed SLA.
• Hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Upgrade of operating systems and applications.
• Vendor Coordination for the hardware break and fix.
• IT asset and inventory management
• Participation in an on-call rotation to provide after-hours support of employee IT needs
• 2+ years’ experience supporting desktop environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Computer science or IT related field.
• Proven experience and skills in PC/laptop and peripherals repair, troubleshooting and deployment.
• Experience in: Windows desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lync, Network, and Video Conferencing.
• Strong knowledge in the Windows OS and core desktop software configuration.
• Understanding of networking concepts.
• Experience within a customer facing environment.
• Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP and CCNA.
• Awareness on the software packaging and OS imaging.
• ITIL foundation awareness and certificate is preferred.
• Very good command in English
• Communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
Send CV to email@example.com with the position in the subject.