ٌٌResponsible for supporting all computer hardware, PC software, operating systems, ERP System, data communications, computer operations, time clock and digital signage.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• At the direction of the Director of Technology and Informatics, consults with management to determine hardware, communications, and operations needs and requirements.
• Will assist to evaluate and recommend agreements for outside services, including data communications, cabling, offset data storage, equipment maintenance and repair, software support, and other services
• Assist develop & maintain ERP system security
• Assist develop ERP Reports
• Will assist to establish and/or recommend policies, procedures and standards with regard to PC hardware, PC software levels, data communications, media library, operation system levels, and the methods for maintaining their currency
• Configures and installs communications and PC hardware and software, performs problem diagnosis, and recommends solutions
• Installs and upgrades operating software on PC/server platforms
• Installs and upgrades relating digital signage
• Installs and upgrades relating to time clocks
• Recommends hardware/software solutions for short-range problems and to support long range technology planning
• Responsible for activities of the computer support operations, including operations, help desk, technical support and data entry
• Provides user support, including problem diagnosis and resolutions in all the above areas
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org