LOGIC Training & HR development is announcing the following vacancy:
IT Systems Administrator
• Directing the IT department, preparing the budget, and handling the vendors.
• Manage the servers (HP & Dell), and VMware vSphere environment.
• Managing Microsoft Active Directory (ADDS, DHCP, DNS, group policy).
• Managing Fortigate firewall and FortiAnalyzer appliance.
• Managing the networking infrastructure, HP switches, access points.
• Managing CRM application.
• Managing the company website and other web applications.
• Managing Office365 – Exchange online tenant.
• Managing APC Smart UPS, and other UPS models.
• Providing helpdesk support for end users (Windows 7 and Apple Mac).
• Fulfilling training courses technical requirements.
– More than 3 years of hands-on experience on IT infrastructure equipment.
– Experienced in managing group policy and NTFS permissions.
– Hands-on experience on VMware environment.
– Hands-on experience on Microsoft Exchange or Office365.
– MCSA 2012 or equivalent.
– Linux experience is required.
– The ability to seek and work on open source products.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good in communication and negotiation skills.
Good command of English (spoken and written).
Salary is 5,000 LE net, social insurance and medical insurance.