Döhler Egypt seeks to hire an IT Service Employee (IT technical Support) to be responsible for the following:
•Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
•Troubleshoot computer problems; determine the source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.) and advise staff on appropriate action.
•Perform hardware and software installations.
• Perform hardware and software installations.projects.
•Document resolutions for future reference.
• Document resolutions for future reference.ory’s staff.
• Carry out installations and configurations
• Plan and carry out release changes and various measures such as installations of references and support packages
• Ensure system Availability and data security
• Participate in the elaboration and implementation of standards
• Plan and carry out various measures such as fixes, patches and system updates.
• Carry out performance analyses and tunings
• Provide concepts and specifications for the backup and store
• Completion of a bachelor degree (Computer science, Electronics Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering) from an accredited university.
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar role providing technical support and help desk.
• Programming background is a plus.
• MCITP and CISCO certified is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Preferably residents of 6th of October and Giza.
If interested, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position in the subject line