IT Technical support “Service Desk Engineers” are urgently needed for a well known IT Company.
• Degree in Computer Science, IS, MIS, Engineering or related field of study or equivalent industry experience.
• English language with proficiency in written and verbal English communication skills.
• Years of Experience: minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Gender: Male
Required Technical Skills
• Experience in business of IT.
• Experience in windows images, and deployment.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCSA / MCITP).
• CISCO CCNA.
• MS Infrastructure
• Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business areas.
• Experience in hardware and Software upgrades, and IT related issues troubleshooting.
• Aware of SLA and OLA terms.
• Familiarity with domain, outlook, printers issues.
• Self-learning and knowledge acquisition on PBX and telephony systems.
• Aware of Ticketing Systems.
• VOIP Technology.
• Microsoft Office.
• Coordinate and support End users issues.
• Ensure Services and Servers functionality
• Recommends appropriate technical solutions to improve network and computer process efficiency.
• Gather, document, and distribute technical solutions.
• Escalate issues and requests to other IT teams aspects.
• Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot office packages and solutions.
• Configure, deploy, and maintain computers.
• Receive and handle clients incidents/ problems and requests via ticketing system.
• Diagnosing and repairing Client and Performance issues and Modify existing solution to maintain excellent IT services.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their resume with updated photo to “firstname.lastname@example.org” ,
quoting the job title in the subject. Emails without job title in the subject will be neglected.