IT Technical Support job description
• Installing and configuring computer systems
• Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office 2010 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
• providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• university degree
• N+ & MCSE & MCSA 2003 & MCITP 2008 &TMG
send your CV To firstname.lastname@example.org