Required to largest Software companies “located in Giza, 6 October” the following majors:
• Develop requirements document/functional specifications, test plan, test cases and scenarios.
• Prepare traceability matrix for the requirements document versus test cases.
• Execute the test cases and complete its execution status document.
• Manage and track bugs, and verify issues posted by any of the team members.
• Implement regression testing before any milestone.
• Determine test approaches and methods.
• Make verification and validation.
• Maintain and update test plans, test cases, test environment, and test ware through lifecycle.
• Identify the reliability, performance and functionality of software products.
• Consider with quality assurance life cycle during tasks.
• Plan and schedule testing activities.
• Report to project leader
• Writing release note and User Guides.
• Aware with TFS 2013 testing tool.