I’m looking for a Quality Controller to work in the energy and environmental consultancy company located in Maadi with the following job description.
To lead initiatives on development and implementation of all required procedures to comply with primarily ISO 9001 (Quality Management), followed by ISO 270001 (Information Security Management), ISO 17025 (for meteorological measurements)
Key Operational Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with ISO consultant and the company staff to set up and implement the plan on obtaining desired ISO certification.
2. Support and guide responsible staff members to identify, plan, implement, communicate, review and continually improve all related ISO requirements (policies, objectives/targets, programs, environmental aspects/impacts, procedures, work instructions, forms, records and manuals)
3. Develop some of required ISO documentation (including policy, objectives/targets, programs, procedures, work instructions, forms)
4. Oversee and ensure the implementation of all ISO requirements (policies, objectives/targets, programs, environmental aspects/impacts, procedures, work instructions, forms, records and manuals) by all company staff
5. Ensure that the ISO documentation system is correctly maintained and controlled including policy, objectives/targets, programs, procedures, work instructions, forms, records and obsolete documents.
6. Coordinate and conduct internal audits and prepare reports, assist in conducting external audits.
Educational Background and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Knowledge of ISO standards, in particular ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
· Experience in developing procedures and ensuring their implementation
· Experience in quality management
Skills and Traits:
· Collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills
· Quick learner, systematic approach, willingness to build and implement systems & standards
· Strong planning and organizing skills, ability to see the “big” picture
· Proactivity, initiative, results orientation
· Ability to “make things done” and lead people without being their manager, strong follow up ability
· Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as work in a team environment
We recognize and value specific experience and educational background however we are always interested in candidates who have the interest and desire to learn the job. Therefore, genuinely interested candidates are encouraged to apply even if they don’t meet the minimum requirements or consider themselves overqualified.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Quality Controller”. Thank you 🙂