• Responsible for implementing mall preventative maintenance plan.
• Support project Alive from MEP perspective the operations’ related elements of project Alive on time within budget with the required quality.
• Effectively control the utilities consumption to achieve the required savings.
• Responsible for keeping track of consumables provided for serving preventative and corrective maintenance, with the objective of maintaining costs within budget as well as ensuring that there is no stock out situation at any point of time which can lead to inconvenience for the visitors.
• Implement an effective roaster for MEP team to cover the mall operations 24/7.
• At least 3- years of experience in the same field preferably in a retail environment such as a shopping center, or alternatively in a large size hospital/ hotel.
• Bachelor of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering .
• Proficiency in Auto-Cad and MS Office (Word/ Excel) is a must