For a leading company in the automobiles and railroad systems field.
About the Job
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Those who are experienced on automobiles will also be considered as a candidate
• Experience at least 0-2 years of experience preferably on automobiles and railroad systems, heavy equipments etc.
• University Degree in area of Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical and / or IT Technologies Engineering.
• Minimum Intermediate Level of English.
• Resident of Cairo/Giza only.
• Job location: Maadi
Send your CV to email@example.com, write in the subject (CAI- ENG6). Emails without subject it will be ignored
Also Send your CV to: Huntyourjob@outlook.com Write your current job title in mail subject