Mechanical design engineer
• Utilize design tools (i.e., AutoCad and Solidworks) with a strong focus in machine design products.
• Proven ability to maintain compliance in machine design engineering principles and procedure
• Able to utilize the most current design techniques and tools while ensuring the designs are compliant with all product specifications, and safety requirements.
• Able to gain strong working knowledge of industrial machinery related business practices, timeframe regulations and any consequences that could impose liability issues.
• Willing and capable to work in a team environment to accomplish clear goals and objectives that support the overall department strategic plan. This employee also supports the corporate mission, vision, and core values – specific to the department contributions. Works well with inter‐department groups such as manufacturing, QA, sales, assembly, machining, fabrication and inspection.
• Foster team spirit and impart a sense of teamwork to all employees throughout regularly scheduled communication meetings and round table discussions.
• Hands on working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
• Bachelor degree of production mechanical engineering
• Fresh graduate (maximum 3 years experience)
• Good knowledge of (Autocad – Solidworks – Ansys – FEA)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative approach for generating new ideas
Note: all candidates must be Cairo residence