Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: 10th of Ramadan
1. Design and optimization of mechanical components
2. Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
3. Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
4. Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
5. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Awareness in 3D CAD modeling and FE analysis
• Background in automotive engineering Industry is an advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering- Preferred Mechanical Design and Production engineering Department.
From1 to 3 years’ experience.
Pro/E or solid work is a must.
AutoCAD is a must.