Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
About the Job
• Responsible for reviewing / checking / approval of design basis, technical bid evaluations, engineering drawings and design documents submitted by the vendors / contractors or juniors’ engineers.
• Ensure compliance with to QMS procedure and provide regular feedback to the Section Manager.
• Works closely with operations, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture
• Communication and coordination with client engineers.
• Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design
• Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3-5 years of professional experience working in a related position
• Self-motivated, who works independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Experienced in all the design stages of a product, including research, development Conceptual design and manufacturing right through to installation and final commissioning.
• Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client requirements.
• Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
• Experience in finalizing plot plan, piping plan, material specifications, static and rotating equipment data sheets, vendor package review, 3D model review, isometrics checking and stress analysis is mandatory.
If you are Interested kindly send your c.v at
with Job Title..c.vs without title will be discarded