Position : Textile Maintenance Engineer .
Computer skills : Excellent.
English Language : Very Good.
Salary : Negotiable.
Years of experience : Fresh Graduate
Location : Sadat City – Transportation lines are available
-Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
-Communicates directly to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation
-Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
-Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
-Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
– Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
– Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
– Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
– Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
– Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
– Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
– Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
– Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
– Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
– Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
– Assists with hiring of maintenance personnel.
– Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
-Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
– Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
-Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.
Technical Skills :-
ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE .
Effective organizational skills .
Attention to details & high level of accuracy.
High technical skills
Textile maintenance experience For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.