Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: Dev -SNetD15032015
Division: Application Development
We have an urgent need for Senior .Net Developers with 3+ year’s relevant experience. Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or computer engineering.
• 3+ years of programming or design experience
• Develops technical specifications and overall concept and design objectives.
• Designs, troubleshoots, debugs and implements software.
• Develops critical component and leads junior developers.
• Analyzes, reviews, and modifies programs written by junior developers.
• Assist in user manuals/documenting installation and operating procedures.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
• Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
• Expertise in object-oriented design and proficient in C# and the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL Server, and web services using SOAP and XML , T-SQL
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Enterprise Libraries and UML modeling
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Hands on experience of any rule engine is a plus
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
• Ability to Lead and Motivate and inspire team members
• Strong written/oral communication skills.
• Good collaborative skills.
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills.
• Ability to travel
Note : “must use the job code (Dev -SNetD15032015) in Mail’s subject and send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org