VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Network Security Personnel for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
The ideal candidate should have below requirements:
• Strong experience in IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) – ideally ITIL V3 Certified
• Good understanding of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Application Impact Analysis (AIA)
• Strong understanding of IT fields (Infrastructure, Network, Telecom, Production)
• Good knowledge of Excel – optionally Microsoft SharePoint
• Proactive, facilitator & problem solving
• Dashboard designer
• Good communication & writing skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Continuous alignment with Head Office IT Continuity Policies
• Attend & contribute in periodic ITSC workshops
• Collect required details from different stakeholders
• Establish AIA aligned with BIA
• Coordinate the ITSCM activity with different stakeholders (IT/DR Manager, Business Continuity Manager, Business Application Owners…)
• Ensure a proper exercise planning is established during the year
• Draft/Review & improve the necessary processes for the activity (including IT Crisis Management)
• Follow-up major IT Service incidents and ensure proper actions plans are in place
• Improve the existing ITSCM setup & organisation
• Consolidate periodic dashboards & reporting related to Security domains (including ITSCM)
• Communicate to Business Owners on different ITSC Plans & Statuses
• Contribute in the Security Service Catalogue
Experience Required: 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 91 4762681150.