Job Title : L1 Operations Engineer
Business Division: Malomatia NOC/SOC
Department: Professional Service
No of Vacancies : 4 Based in Egypt
– L1 operations Engineer
– Working on shift 24/7
– 1st line support
– Fault handling/escalation
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
– Handling Request/Tickets of customers
– Experience in Monitoring and management tools
– Experience in Remote assistance through Office Communicator2007, NetMeeting, Remote Desktop.
– Provide daily updates to Team lead and colleague
– Must have troubleshooting skills related to Hardware, Operating System, User Management and Performance issues.
– Knowledge of Network Connectivity and protocols with respect to the Windows platform.
– Understanding of an ITIL compliant environment
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering from known university
– CCNA is recommended
– MCP is recommended
– ICDL is recommended
– ITIL is Awareness
– fresh or 1+ years of experience
– ITI scholarship is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
Problem solving, Trouble shooting, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Reporting and Risk Analysis Customer service
Communication, Working in Groups, work under pressure and customer service
Please Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , mention the job title in email subject line