Candidates are required at Qatar for 6 months
Oracle ERP Technical Analyst
▪ Perform technical development work required in Oracle E-Business Suite implementation including development of packages, procedures, reports and workflow customization.
▪ Configure AIM for workflow approvals.
▪ Provide technical support for different ERP modules.
▪ Create different reports based on user’s needs.
▪ Support functional consultants in implementation of different modules.
▪ Work closely with users to stabilize the new Oracle EBS system. Help troubleshoot issues and bugs.
▪ Support the daily business activities by providing required reports.
▪ Document new requirements, participate in overall design, test and implement new features.
▪ Deploy enhancements and changes on ERP.
▪ In depth experience on PL/SQL, Oracle Report & Form, BI Publisher, Java/ OAF code development
▪ Solid understanding of Oracle EBS data model/ Open Interfaces/ Public API and other standard extensions.
▪ Exposure to EBS version 12.2.4 is a plus.
▪ Extensive design and development experience with Oracle EBS Payroll development and enhancements building
▪ Must have detailed technical and functional knowledge of Oracle EBS modules
▪ Experience in creating and reviewing detailed technical documentation and unit test plans
▪ Functional understanding of Oracle EBS tools
Qualifications and Experience:
▪ Must have Bachelor Degree in Computer science or related field.
▪ Over 6 years of experience in Oracle E-Business suite implementation.
▪ Have good cross module technical knowledge in Finance, Supply chain management and Human resource modules.
▪ Fluency in English, written and oral.
How to apply
Send your C/V with a recent photo to email@example.com with subject “Oracle ERP Technical Analyst”
Mention the required monthly package required in US$