– Have strong experience in MySQL and SQL including writing complex SQL statements.
– Very good knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP).
– Ability to create user manual and technical paper of developed systems.
– System testing and quality control according to company development standards.
-Proven software development experience in PHP.
-Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
-Estimate task duration and deliver tasks according to task deadlines.
-Very Good Command of English.
-Hard working and ability to work under stress.
-Self-motivated and well-organized.
– Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their resume with updated photo quoting job name in the subject. Emails without updated photo will be neglected (email@example.com).