You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
– Write “clean”, well designed code
– Produce detailed specifications
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
– Proven software development experience in PHP
– Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, etc
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
– BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Experience, 3:4 years
Enjoyable Environment, Working Hour Flexibility, Good Salary..
WE APPRECIATE YOUR MIND..
Send your resume to email@example.com with subject: “PHP Developer”