A large construction company in Egypt , Saudi Arabia is seeking to hire for Head Office in Cairo :-
1 – Senior Planning engineer
• Submit time schedule for all types of projects loaded with all resources and labor.
• Prepare and review reports on project progress.
• Balance the resources and needs of the project.
• Inventory of the requirements and roles of all parties involved in the project, the deadlines for delivery of the work and the relationship between the tasks.
• Plan and preparing project documents and updating them regularly in coordination with the project manager.
• Schedule Meeting with all specialties and listening to them from the engineer of electricity, mechanics, architectural and construction, financial contracts and human resources and visit the project site .
• B.Sc. of civil Engineering
• Higher degree in Construction/Project Management field is preferable
• 8-10 years of solid experience in construction projects field .
• Mega projects in Gulf countries experience is an optional .
• Proven record of delivering construction projects on time and within budget.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org