Sales Engineer – Air Compressors, Cairo.
Mechanical Sales Engineers with at least 3 years experience in sales of compressors. own a car.
• Managing /identifying opportunities and business potential.
• Prospect for and target new customers, sales opportunities & new projects.
• Achieving sales target in an estimated area and customers through effective sales process management.
• Schedules and conduct sales visits to the target customers within region assigned.
• Interact with customers over the phone, email and visit the customer to understand the technical requirements.
• Create strong relationship with customers
• In charge of preparing technical and commercial quotations for customers based on calculations made to meet the requirements of the customer.
• In charge for preparing for tenders; commercial and technical offers and attending.
• Handling the deal with customer and the involved departments till end of the deal.
• Providing weekly plan and activity reports and send it to sales manager.
• Co-ordination work with the maintenance department to maintain the customer’s equipments needs and satisfaction.
• Assist in preparing the inventory storage based on the customer needs.
• Monitoring and analyzing the competitor prices.
Air solutions product knowledge: good level of communication skills and interaction with clients and colleagues.
Calm, confident and capable of responding to urgent sales enquiries and technical assistance requests. Highly motivated to achieve sales target and exceed customer satisfaction expectation levels.
Interested Egyptian candidates are welcoming to send their WORD C.Vs to the following email:
Please mention the job title in the subject line.