The candidate should be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including implementation, initial testing, and debugging. He also must be aware of the new technologies, web development, .Net framework, etc..
Specific responsibilities of the candidate will include:
• Developing and maintaining software applications.
• Designing software solutions to meet the customer needs and to be durable and maintainable.
• Promoting a collaborative work environment with team members and customers, providing task analysis and technical insight to help develop and deliver the needed capabilities.
• Leading program reviews as necessary.
• Giving presentations and demos.
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years of hands on experience.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are a must.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting
• Excellent understanding of Visual studio.
• Excellent Software Development Lifecycle.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and usability.
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills are essential
• Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
• Professional in either C++ or C# with experience of 3 years or more.
• Good knowledge of Web Services.
• Good knowledge of MS SQL Server.