• Developing new business proposals .
• Designing and developing new control or power systems
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales visit schedule.
• Maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel.
Education & Experience Requirements
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from well know Egyptian University or similar
• Working as sales engineer for three – five years in similar company in the field of automation or panel builders
• Good Knowledge of
o Distributed control systems (DCS);
o Programmable logic controllers (PLC);
o Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
o Instruments selection & applications.
o Power Systems.
Please send your CV to HCO@ue.com.eg