We need Service Asset & Configuration administrator in Qatar :
Total TECH is a leading company in the field of IT Out-Sourcing & Recruitment in Middle East & GCC is seeking for Service Asset & Configuration administrator
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• University degree in computer science, information systems or software engineering
• Experience implementing a successful CM practice for an IT Infrastructure and Managed Servicer Provider environment
• The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in establishing or operating Service Asset & Configuration Management processes, ideally using the HP Service Manager and uCMDB toolsets
• 5+ years of relevant experience in configuration management
• ITIL experience and certification is required
• Must understand the flow of data through multiple channels
• Experience conducting requirements analysis activities to identify criteria for Infrastructure Configuration Items (CI), relationships between CIs is required. (also experience related to naming styles and conventions)
• Experience obtaining support through a well-designed communication and awareness program.
• Experience with Change, Release, Problem, Incident, and SLA Management processes and tools are required.
• Experience in developing system architecture diagrams and requirements documents is a plus.
• Experience in developing the CMDB schema logical data models is required.
• Experience with ITIL Configuration Management principles including CM Planning, CM Control, CM Status Accounting, CM Auditing is required.
• Auditing process from discovery tools to the real time environment.
• Proven experience in interacting with Infrastructure operation components such as data center operations, Network Management, Database Management, and Storage Management is required.
•. Candidate must be able to effectively interact with all levels.
• Should be able to adapt to a changing environment.
Please make sure putting the Job title Code SACA-974
in the subject to be considered as well Kindly send us your CV open format to
” email@example.com ”
Note : Our domain is ” .co not .com