Senior SharePoint Developer are required for K.S.A
1. Minimum of 5 years web development experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior SharePoint developer.
2. Use full functionality of SharePoint 2010/2013 Out-of-the-Box features to customize and develop SharePoint solutions.
4. Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows.
5. Development of custom web parts.
6. Experience designing and customizing Microsoft SharePoint websites using SharePoint Designer.
7. Experience in designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms using InfoPath.
8. Experience developing and troubleshooting SharePoint designer and visual studio workflows.
9. Web applications development experience using Visual Studio.Net , C#, ASP.NET , .NET Framework 4 or higher, MVC 4 or 5, and the SharePoint object models.
10. Working knowledge of SEARCH tools in SharePoint environment.
11. Experience in integration projects with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015.
12. Microsoft certification (MCSD, MCTS, MCITP, MCPD or equivalents) is plus.
13. Develop logos and other graphics, as needed using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
14. Ability to document SharePoint solutions for technical reviewers and end users.
15. Ability to communicate clearly with team members, managers, and sophisticated customers
16. Personal motivation, an excellent work ethic, and demonstrated ability to work as an effective team leader.
Ability to quickly learn new tools and software.