– B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
– Strong presentation and communication skills
– Willingness to travel to client locations
– Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies (.NET, Web development ,WCF,Desktop development, HTML5 , XML, MVC , Java script)
– Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
– Database technologies (SQL Server,Oracle)
– Ability to work in team oriented environment.
-Holding Microsoft certification is a plus
-programming experience in C \ C++ is plus
-experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems is plus
-Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review is plus
-knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems is plus
-Experience in GIS , GPS and Mobile development is plus
Experience: 2 Years +
Job Contact Email:
, Mentioning the Title in the Subject.