Job Details: Software developers help organizations achieve goals with software-based solutions. Often, they specialize in a particular software package or coding language. These information technology professionals may update existing software or develop new programs to address a specific need or solve a particular problem.
– Full lifecycle application development
– Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
– Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
– Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
– Software modeling and simulation
– Front end graphical user interface design
– Software testing and quality assurance
– Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
– Support, maintain and document software functionality
– Integrate software with existing systems
– Project Planning and Project Management
– BSC in Computer Science or Engineering.
– At least 1-2 year experience.
– Excellent communication and analytical skills required.
– Should posses’ good presentation and analytical skills.
Interested candidates must apply on website [http : // www . orj . cc /pages.php ? pageid = 118] (Remove spaces)
Or Send your C.V. to email@example.com [developers (at) orj . cc] (Remove spaces)