Asyad Capital (Cairo Branch) is hiring now Software Development Manager
About the Company
Asyad Capital are focused to create innovative solutions to the challenges of business development. The company offers advanced and integrated technology solutions designed to reduce operating costs while increasing revenues through raising productivity and automate various business cycles. The company solutions based on the latest technological innovations, such as cloud computing and smart phone applications.
• Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with the Top Management and business in defining the Product development vision.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies.
• Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
• Coordinate release and sprint planning
• Conduct daily scrum meetings.
• Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
• Monitor individual employees’ performance
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of management/ leadership experience in a software development organization required
• Must have at least 7 years’ experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
• A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
• Experience with managing the development of SaaS, Cloud-Based, Mobil-Based applications
• Experience in web and mobile programming languages (Java, C#, Java Script, JQuery, …)
• Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle …)
• Experience with Microsoft TFS, Exchange, ERP or similar
• Experience with Apache, IIS or similar
• Familiarity with Adobe Flex/Flash, Adobe AIR, HTML5, CSS
• Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
• Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
• High command of verbal and written English. Bilingualism is an asset.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email Subject.