Highly needed “Technical Support Engineer”
Location: Maadi- Cairo
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent experience. Major or minor in Computer Science or related field.
Years of Exp: Relevant (1 to 2) years experience in technical support functions acquired through a combination of technical support and applications development activities.
o XML background is must.
o Database / SQL background is must.
o Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills and Effective communication skills.
o Experience in supporting enterprise Java (J2EE) applications is plus
• Provides all areas of the technical support function for all FIS products on both staging and production environments.
• Works as team member to develop, and apply technical support activities, may be responsible to handle integration activities.
• Work schedule may involve late shifts
• To provide operations support coverage, works with Incident Management and other support teams to address tickets/issues on time, hence is on call and may need to work during weekends, and after working hours.
• Assists in training and orientation of other staff and/or users as needed
• May work on other related duties as assigned.
Email Contact: Salwa.email@example.com