Looking For : Technical Support Engineer
– Receive service case from customer and filling Carry-in case form by the problem and handle it to Service desk admin to create CRM case.
– DBD (Diagnose before Dispatch) primary checking and assigning to suitable engineer.
– Diagnose PCs, Notebooks and workstation hardware or Software faults for Interact Computer Stores Customers.
Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software or applications faults (Antivirus – Microsoft Office …..Etc.).
– Decide whether Spare part needed to be requested or just need service.
– Make Spare Parts price request and update in CRM.
– Report the service desk admin to make the quotation.
– Install and configuring computer spare parts
– Ability to detect the defective computer spare parts and replace it.
– Support Interact Computer Stores customers either onsite, over the phone, remotely or as
– Outsourcing staff.
– Follow and update service cases through internal Interact systems (ex: CRM….).
– Create warranty forms through our internal system (CRM) and transfer it to the responsible admin.
– Quality control after solving the problem.