Working as Technical Support & service Engineer in Authorized System Integrator for Siemens Automation Products since 1999, handling SCADA , PLC & DCS projects as well as power systems designing & installation Job description shall include but not limited to following:
•designing and developing new control systems;
•designing and developing new power systems;
•testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems;
•analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports;
•working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff;
•liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors.
•project management within cost and time constrained environments;
•understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
•providing advice and consultancy support;
•writing computer software and test procedures;
•developing new business proposals.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from well know Egyptian University
• Fluent English (read / write / speak)
• Verbal Communication (Arabic / English)
• Experience at least two years in Siemens Software as SIMATIC STEP7, WINCC.
• Experience in Siemens Software PCS7 is an advantage.
• Experience in instrument installation & selection is an advantage.
Its required to send your CV to HCO@ue.com.eg
subject shall be J2601