Urgently required for a multinational company in Egypt
Tendering, Quotation & Project Engineer – Project Management Office
Qualifications & Skills:
1) Biomedical / Electrical Engineer (male / female)
2) Experience from 2-3 years in tendering & quoting or project coordinating
3) Must have fluent English language
4) Excellent in Microsoft office (Excel & word)
5) Prefer a background in (VISIO, MS Project & CRM)
6) Customer orientation: highly responsive to client requirements
7) Experience focused on writing and producing tender/government documentation
8) Demonstrated project management skills and experience
9) Strong time management and organizational skills, Highly developed communication skills & Demonstrated negotiation skills
10) Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in applicable specific PACS areas desired
1) Writing and editing material for tenders, ensuring it meets both customer specifications and company standards and requirements, in order to optimize win ratios. The position will be required to produce and compile high quality and innovative pre-qualification and tender documentation.
2) Building strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
3) Helping in the achievement of the sales target through: Active maintenance and monitoring of tender opportunities and dates within the Paxeramed CRM system as well as external notification sites.
4) Preparation of technical and commercial tenders
5) Preparation of estimates using the Customer’s own enquiry and specifications.
6) Liaising with component suppliers when necessary.
7) Obtaining necessary approvals.
8) Liaising between departments in order to prepare accurate estimates.
9) Preparation and submission of formal quotation documents to Customer in a timely manner.
10) Processing of received Customer purchase orders: Receipt/ review of orders & Issue of orders (paper and electronic) to the Commercial Manager.
11) Attending inter-departmental pre and post tender meetings: Internal kick-off meetings & Internal contract review meetings.
12) Helping in Developing Project documents during all project phases.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org