“Web Site developer/designer” is required for an educations technology company in Obour City;
– 2-4 Years of experience in designing and maintaining clean responsive websites
– Senior level writing & coding websites using (HTML, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, CMS, WordPress)
– Design graphics, colors, illustrations & logos using (Photoshop and Illustrator)
– Windows based content management systems is a big PLUS (such as Kentico & Umbraco)
– Familiar with UI/UX concepts & principles
– Familiar with hosting, websites management tools, cPanel and domains
– Familiar with social media integration and social marketing
Rules & Job description:
– Designing websites for our clients (mostly schools and universities)
– Maintaining existing websites of clients and company’s websites
– Designing illustrations-rich documentations for our products
– Designing logos, icons, graphics for company’s products
– Working closely with clients to gather and collect content suitable to feed their websites
– Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Proven problem solving capabilities.
– Highly self-motivated.