VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Field Engineer (L2) for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
- Beginner level technical staff having 2-3 years of experience in support and deployment of ICT/ Telecom Solutions
- Sc. Engineering or Diploma holder in Computer Science / Electrical/ Electronics or a similar field
- Associate level certification in Cisco /Huawei /Avaya /AWS /EMC /Microsoft /Oracle etc.
- Skilled in administering , deploying & troubleshooting at least one OEM system/solution domain
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluency in spoken Arabic if possible
- Able to clearly follow and update technical documents / reports
- Technical analytical skills able to understand and implement the intended configuration with an understanding of the desired functional outcome
- Advanced Computing skills and ability to use various computer tools to produce and present technical documentation , reports and maintaining proper official correspondence
- Able to lead/supervise a small team of Level 1 staff to complete a set of tasks
Domain : Telecom
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 3073535.