مطلوب مهندسين مكتب فنى
Technical Office Engineer
Nasr City, Cairo
One of the leading companies in the field of trading and contracting of Water and waste water treatment projects at Egypt and KSA is currently hiring in the following position:
Technical Office Engineer.
• B.SC degree in Mechanical Or Mechatronics
• 3-5 years of experience in tendering and pricing especially in Water and waste water Treatment projects.
Main Job duties
• Contact suppliers & subcontractor to pricing all the items and negotiate to find the lowest prices
• Choose and evaluate properly the right price quotation
• Gather the required data sheets and preparing the vendors list for the project
• Prepare Shop drawings and Technical submittals.
• Follow up subcontractor's progress.
• Prepare material submittals.
• Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for project team.
• Manage quantity surveying and change orders.
• Maintain organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders, quotations … etc.) and coordinate with different teams to get these documents issued.
• Preparing the project time schedule.
• Prepare any required reports.
• Perform any related duties and tasks
Desired Candidate Profile
• Mechanical Or Mechatronics Engineers with similar experience for at least 3-5 years at the same field, working in the field of water and waste water treatment projects.
• Computer skills and English proficiency is a must.
• Good at English language.
• Good skills in Autocad.
• Good report writing skills.
• Preferred Females engineers.
CV sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org