- Build desktop software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
1) 1 to 3 years of experiences with .Net windows Forms
2) Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
3) Knowledge of Database Design Concepts
4) Experience with C#, SQL Server and .Net Framework
5) experience with ADO.Net, LINQ and entity framework.
6) Knowledge of WPF is a Plus.
- Computer science graduate or equivalent.
- ITI Diploma is a plus.
- Males / Females.
- Problem solving and debugging skills are highly desirable.
- 1:3 years’ experience.
- Good command of English