- BC degree of Electrical Engineering.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in MV & LV switch-gears.
Main Job Duties:
- Receive & sort out customer complains.
- Coordinate with direct manager, technicians and the customers for site visits.
- Diagnose the technical problems and direct the technicians to resolve it.
- Follow up repairing process and supervise the technicians.
- Approval of process expenses and allowances.
- Prepare to complain about closure reports with the customers.
- Prepare a monthly status report to the direct manager.
- Submit suggestions for product developing with an aim to avoid repeated technical problems.
- Ensuring that all documents are completed after resolving customer complaints.
- October & Giza residents only.
Working hours : 8 am to 4 pm
Weekly days off: Fri. & Sat.
Benefits: Transportation, Social & medical insurance, Profit share, annual increase.
candidates can send their CV to
mentioning "After Sales Electrical Engineer" in the subject