ملاحظة هامة:الموقع غير مسؤول عن بيانات التواصل ومصداقية الوظائف يرجى الحذر فى التعامل
Job: CNC Production Engineer
Work Place : our Factory in Badr and 10th of Ramdan
Work days : Saturday : Thursday
1) B.CS in Mechanical Production Engineering
2) 5-10 years CAD/CAM Experience.
3) Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry .
4) Good communication skills .
5) SolidWorks and Master CAM experience is must, any 3D CAD/CAM software experience is a plus.
6) Intimate knowledge of modern tooling and work handling solutions.
7) Expertise with various Machine Tool brands and commonly used controls.
1) Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, milling, turning.. etc.
• Understanding the specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading mechanical drawings.
• Translating instructions into computer commands (Develop CAD-CAM files ) so the machines can perform the correct function.
• Review processing schedules and production orders to determine inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
• Optimizing the production quality level by assuring the highest quality standard for the production by the first time.
• Coordinate with other departments to achieve production targets for the plant within an established budget.
kindly send your C.V by Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )