Lighting Sales Engineer
• Present, promote and sell Lighting products & Solutions using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
• Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Planning and preparing presentations .
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Bachelor's Degree electrical engineering or any relevant
• 0-2 years of experience
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Owns a car and has a valid driving license are preferred
• Excellent written and oral English language skills
• Computer literacy in MS Office
for interested candidates please send your cv to "firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "sales engineer" in the subject