ALSAFY Foods is hiring “Mechanical power engineer.”
· Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production.
· Review operations performance specifications to ensure compliance with the requirements.
· Supervise the plant & substation operations, maintenance, repair, or testing activities.
· Monitor the operating status of the plants by observing control parameters, switchboard gauges, dials, or other indicators.
· Inspect equipment and facilities for ways to maximize capacity and minimize the costs.
· Coordination in monitoring the profitability progress of the plant.
· Plan and schedule plant activities, such as regular maintenance.
· Evaluate power production or demand trends to identify opportunities for improved operations.
· Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Monitor the inventories of spare parts, maintenance consumables, and reordering it.
· Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of experience in the Energy (Power Plant) field
· Location: Abour Building & New Cairo